Aerobic fitness is essential for a healthy lifestyle. Aerobic activities stimulate muscle strength and flexibility, improve blood circulation, increase bone density, and boost metabolism, which helps burn calories and creates a lean, toned and firmer body. For those who want a healthy life, Grand Sport can help you reach your next level of fitness, flexibility and well-being. With our high quality aerobics classes, you can perform your exercises correctly and get the results you deserve. Our classes are also great fun, which is an often overlooked factor in keeping one motivated. You can be confident that you are performing your exercises correctly as our highly trained instructors will always have their eyes on you.
- Body Power Fitness: Body Power Fitness classes reduce stress and cellulite by increasing circulation and oxygenating blood flow, which leads to a reduction in toxins within the body, improves balance and flexibility, increases core strength, and stimulates skin tone by increasing circulation and develop firmer and smoother skin. It also results in a healthier heart and eliminates osteoporosis to help prevent falls and fractures. This is an essential fitness exercise for the overall body, including chest, back, shoulders and legs muscles.
- Fitness Classes: Fitness classes have positive health effects, especially for the heart. They also offer other benefits, including strengthened muscles, increased flexibility and stronger bones, as well as reducing fat and regulating the metabolism.
- Yoga-Fitness: The Yoga-fitness system is designed to strengthen both the mind and body. The physical exercises of yoga develops strength, endurance, and flexibility to the body, as well as renewing one’s energy.Many of us suffer from the fatigue and imbalance that comes from chronic stress, with no recovery in sight. Yoga breathing exercises are a great way to relieve stress, relax the mind and improve one’s mood. People now believe that yoga can also help with weight control as well as ease lower back pain and act to prevent certain heart diseases.
A perfect choice for a calm and serene night!
- Pilates: Pilates is a body conditioning routine that helps build flexibility and endurance in legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back without exerting too much physical effort. It puts emphasis on the spinal column, breathing patterns, developing a strong core, and improving overall coordination and balance. Pilates helps you build muscle strength and reduces overall muscle tension. With Pilates classes, it is proved that in 10 sessions you will feel better, in 20 sessions you will look better, and in 30 sessions you will have a completely new body.
- Spinning: Spinning is a cardio exercise performed on a stationary bike in a special studio with various light and music settings to create an energized atmosphere. Spinning classes can be a great way to get a vigorous workout by burning calories and keeping your muscles in shape. Participants in spinning classes burn between 400-600 calories in a 40-minute workout. It also regulates activity in one’s arteries, increases strength and improves overall fitness.
Taking spinning classes is a great way to get fit and reach your fitness goals.
- Step-Aerobics: Step Aerobics is a form of aerobic power distinguished from other types of aerobic exercise by its use of an elevated platform known as a step. The height of the step can be tailored to individual needs by inserting risers under it. Step-aerobics helps burn calories and improves coordination, and is suitable for all ages.
- Mix–Aerobics: Mix–Aerobics includes almost all types of fitness exercises. A mixture of different exercises can offer varying benefits. For example, slow and active rhythmic exercises aim to enhance physical fitness and ease stress and tension. A person can also reduce weight, improve flexibility, strength, coordination, balance, cardiovascular fitness, and body awareness through these rhythmic movements.
- Fitball-fitness: Fitball-fitness is designed to help improve the core muscle groups by focusing on strength, posture and coordination. A fitball is also an inflatable ball designed for use in physical training and workouts. The diameter of a fitball varies from (45 to 95) cm. Fitball-fitness includes a set of exercises performed by sitting or lying on a fitball. The exercises greatly strengthen back and abdominal muscles, and also burn a lot of calories, which increases the benefits of training.
- Dance-Aerobic: Aerobic-dancing is an exercise that combines elements of dance with traditional aerobic steps and techniques set to upbeat music. The workouts are fun and exciting, and use musical rhythms to naturally motivate you, thus increasing the efficiency of your workout. This kind of aerobics is an important part of building muscles and fighting obesity, as well as increasing energy levels and building overall health and wellness. It also strengthens the cardiovascular system, reduces sugar amounts in the blood, boosts HDL “good” cholesterol, aids the circulatory system and lowers blood pressure, and increases oxygen amounts in the heart, lungs and blood vessels. All these effects translate into reduced risk for heart disease, heart attack, and stroke.
- Leg Aerobics: If you are like many women, you’d like lean, toned legs, and a narrow waist – you need to perform leg-aerobics. Leg-aerobics enables you to quickly achieve your desired results. It works on the muscles in the lower body, especially posterior and leg muscles, and burns fat stored in those places, which are considered the top calorie store muscles. Leg aerobics includes a warm up, the main workout, and final exercises for training the back, seat, and abdominal muscles.
- ABS-Aerobics: ABS-aerobics is designed to train abdominal muscles to achieve a firmer and tighter body. ABS-aerobics is more than simply a skin deep exercise, and is not solely about looking good. There are also many health benefits to strengthening back and core muscles which will help you live a longer and healthier life. ABS-aerobics rotates the spine and helps maintain proper posture and spinal curvature, it also improves flexibility and mobility of joints. By practicing ABS-aerobics you will improve yourself both mentally and physically by reducing stress, releasing tension, promoting relaxation, as well as preventing salt accumulation in your body. As a result, it acts to defy the aging process and helps you to maintain a youthful look.
With various choices for exercise and physical activity, Grand Sport complex offers the most enjoyable and exciting dance classes.
Our dance classes are fun and exciting, and the musical rhythms naturally motivate you and increase the efficiency of your workout. Studies show that dancing stimulates the overall health and wellness, builds up muscles, helps in weight loss as well as reduces stress and brings joy and happiness.
Improve your fitness with Grand Sport !